- Austen Morris Associates is committed to long-term partnerships.
- We will always continue to build upon our history of market leadership with integrity and innovation.
- We will always strive to reward the trust you have placed in us by returning the best results for you.
- In the countries we call home, our purpose will always remain the same:
Austen Morris Associates is committed to rewarding partnerships.
- We will always protect and develop your prosperity as we grow together.
- We will always contribute to the well being of the larger community.
- We will always keep our commitment to being agents of positive change. And we will always value the opportunities we are given.
- We will grow together always protecting and developing your portfolio.
- We are as invested in your future as you are in ours.
Lucrative for Warren Buffet, but is it the right strategy for you?
According to Forbes, Warren Buffett made the biggest gain in wealth during 2016, a staggering $12 billion increase to reach over $74 billion. Buffett is the second wealthiest person in the world, behind his good friend Bill Gates who has over $84 billion.
LIVING UP TO EXPECTATIONS
Many have feared the start of a proper US hiking cycle – suggesting it would prompt a huge USD appreciation and aggressive outflows from risk assets. For now, a strong global backdrop, stable or declining real rates (headline inflation is close to 2%) and a 10-year yield that is anchored to 2.5% are helping a quite different, positive market outcome.