Partner & Africa Regional Manager
New partnerships bring with them many exciting opportunities and with Ian on-board as both Partner and Africa Regional Manager, we look forward to reaching new heights as a business. Ian has had an outstanding career to date and is well-liked and respected within his peer group and the industry as a whole.
A strong academic background, exemplary work ethic, diverse skill set and a beyond excellent track record are only a few of the many qualities that make Ian an asset to our business and our clients. Austen Morris Associates is focused on attracting the top 20% of global advisors –– the characteristics of which Ian not only encompasses, but speaks volumes as to why we believe this appointment will only amplify his impact.
Some of his most notable industry and personal accolades include:
- Candidate in the Chartered Financial Analyst Program (CFA)
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree
- Charted Institute for Securities and Investments Level 1
- Regulatory Accreditation – Key Individual (RE1)
- GIBS Financial management for Non-Financial managers
- UCT Commercial and Contractual
- Summited Kilimanjaro in 2010 with Martina Navratilova
- Internationally accredited business coach
- Shareholder at a reputable training company in the commodities sector
Congratulations Ian, we wish you many more successes!